- 1200 WATT PEAK, 600 WATT RMS
- Digital Bi-amp
- DSP Sound Processing
- RCF Precision Transducers
- 130 dB MAX SPL
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1″, 1.7″ voice coil
- Woofer: 12″, 2.5″ voice coil
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1600 Hz
- Protections: thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape, Mic/line
- Total power: 1200 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 300 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 900 W PEAK
- Total power: 600 W RMS
- High frequencies: 150 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 450 W RMS
- Connections: VDE AC socket
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 1 x M10 top, 1 x M10 bottom, 3 x M6 bottom
- Handles: 1 top, 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Height: 647/25.47 mm/inch
- Width: 380/14.96 mm/inch
- Depth: 380/14.96 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 18.3/40.34 kg/lbs
STATE OF ART DIGITAL AMPLIFIERS
RCF Class-D power amplifiers technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D Line amplifiers deliver ultra fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance.
The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilize the amplifier during transportation but also assist in the heat dissipation.
All the D-LINE amplifiers presents SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
The integrated DSP manages crossover, equalisation, soft limiter, compressor and dynamic bass boost.
Each amplifier presents both XLR In/Out connectors and a Jack input for the maximum connection versatility.
A switchable EQ Mode make it easier to select among two different equalisation presets:
– Extended response switch, which slightly emphasizes the bass response for playback music and low volume applications;
– Linear response switch, for using the speaker to amplify a live mix
A useful Mic/Line switch to adjust the input sensitivity is provided. When used just for speech, the Mic setting allows to use a microphone directly with the speaker. Set the selector to Line when using the speaker for live music or playback.
An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows to set the overall volume of the speaker according to its application.
3 status LEDs – Power / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
The latest evolution in the active loudspeaker technology
The concept of this unique speakers derives from the touring industry, bringing in a compact cabinet all the experience of RCF professional sound.
The RCF Team always has the performer’s needs at the forefront of the design in order to create new lines of speakers with renewed features, improved sound clarity and definition and even lighter weight systems.
D-LINE represents the latest evolution in the active loudspeaker technology with a revolutionary design and sound. Every detail has been carefully studied in order to offer musicians and professionals the perfect tool to amplify their performance, night after night.
High quality materials, precise manufacturing, careful assembly and extensive quality control procedures complete the groundbreaking design work of the RCF R&D team.
The vocals are natural, the sound is clear at longer distances, the spl power is stable at very high levels.
D LINE cabinets are moulded on a special polypropylene composite material designed to dampen down vibrations even at maximum volume settings.
From moulding to the final texture, D LINE offers the maximum reliability and strength for the intensive use on the road.
The reflex porting has been resized to offer a better efficiency. The HD 10-A is equipped with a top handle and a side handle with rubber handgrip for greater portability; the HD 12-A features 3 ergonomically designed forged handles with rubber handgrip, 2 on the sides and one at the top. At the bottom a rugged steel pole mount has been installed in all models.
The new cabinet shape will allow every D-LINE model to be used in the standard configuration as well as in stage monitor model. Two M10 and 3 M6 threaded inserts are provided for optional mounting hardware in Installed Sound Applications.