- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 15″ Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Woofer: 15″, 3.0″ v.c.
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1400 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 700 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Pole mount
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Height: 568/22.36 mm/inch
- Width: 430/16.93 mm/inch
- Depth: 595/23.43 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 28.0/50.70 kg/lbs
POWERFUL & COMPACT BASS REFLEX SUBWOOFER WITH INTEGRATED DSP
SPL – high power output
Superior and incredible SPL levels guaranteed also in open air and at long distance.
The built-in digital stereo crossover with adjustable crossover frequency allows SUB 705-AS II to be easily and quickly set up as a sub-satellite speaker system.
Compatible with RCF professional speakers
The SUB 705-AS II is designed to integrate seamlessly into RCF professional speakers. The bass reflex design guarantees a deep, linear power response while the 3’’ voice coil design woofer offers the minimum of power compression. SUB 705-AS II is the perfect match for 10”, 12” or 15” satellite speakers. It is also the ideal companion subwoofer for the RCF ART 3, ART 7 or D-Line Series.
Deep bass sound
Two selectable equalisations to experience the extremely deep response and precise low frequency control.
Stereo female XLR inputs (bal/unbal).
Link/Xover out switch
The output link is flat when the switch is OFF (the output signal is the same as the input signal), or is high passed when the switch is ON (to connect a satellite speaker).
This switch sets the crossover frequency of the output at 80 Hz or 120 Hz.
This switch reverses the phase of the output signal.
It adjusts the amplifier volume.
3 status LEDs – Power / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
IEC AC sockets
The IEC AC socket provides IN-OUT connections for the power cable to the socket and additional power link.
Power main switch
The power switch turns the AC power ON and OFF.