• High stiffness titanium dome to minimise effects of dome break-up and extend
• Copper clad aluminium voice coil on aluminium former for high power handling.
• Neodymium magnet system also extends frequency response by minimising eddy
current losses in voice coil.
• Provision for driver magnet system earthing (as in Prestige HE series), to avoid
interference and information masking caused by radio interference.
• High purity (99.999%) solid silver internal wiring, PTFE coated dielectric.
• Gold plated terminals, adjustment screws and circuit board for high signal
• Radio Frequency quality inductors in crossover for good high frequency
• Non-Inductive Planar Thick Film resistors on ceramic substrates, avoid losses
associated with wirewound types.
• High quality polycarbonate film capacitors, selected for high frequency use.
• Unique Tannoy Performance Platform gives stable support and accurate variable
For more information: ST-200